Yes, it's the end of March and I am writing about Christmas still...pathetic I know-I'm the WORST Blogger EVER!!! Slowly, but surely, I will get current, mark my words...it WILL happen-and not "when pigs fly"! So, Christmas, yes...we had a very nice one at our little place. We were so lucky to have MaryAnn & Richard and Breeze & Craig all here staying with us for the holiday. We made it work just fine and it was VERY cozy and chill-LOVED it!! And I know Anso loved it, you can tell in these pictures. But apart from all the new toys and the attention she received, the part I think she liked the most was when Jed, Gwen & Riley came over and Riley decided to use our stairs as a slide. Check out these vids-sorry it is a four-part series, but I guarantee, it won't disappoint!
I was DYING!!! We had NEVER seen her or HEARD her squeal like that-it was HILARIOUS!! The veins were popping out of her neck!!! Haha :) Riley always makes her laugh, it's so cute!!
To finish off the night, I wanted to take some nice, family Christmas shots. Here I was thinking they were turning out all nice and SERIOUS, and then I see what was actually happening...
...of course my silly husband is RUINING the pictures-that's ODD!! What a PUNK!!! (And that's tame-See our updated Profile Pic in the upper Left corner-it's even sillier of Matt, plus Anso is chewing on her lizard! UGHH!!)

3 comments:
Hahaha! So funny! What a cute laugh. I remember doing that down the stairs too. I told my uncle to do it one time and he broke his ankle.oops! I bet Kaelin will be growing into that stage too and hopefully she and Anso can go down together...
chelsie! I'm so stoked i found your blog! and p.s. that header picture of Anso is beyond adorable.
Hello!! I found your blog through Tracy's and had to say hi. You guys look like you're doing fabulously. Here's our link: denisandvalerie.blogspot.com Come visit!
Post a Comment