...I NEED to Post!!! I'm getting to it. Geese, it's 2 in the morning, and I've been too entertained with checking out my Friends' Blogs! Pathetic, I am...I know, I KNOW!! They are SO GOOD! Ok...going to bed now...nite nite.
ok, it's definitely time for an updated post. I have sent you a few pics, maybe I need to take a few more...Michelle N said she wanted me to take some of Jenna since Leah gets all the attention, same with Michelle M, I need to take some of Steven. So, we will have to plan a time. I already have the place pinned!
ps-Thursday nite after girls go to bed works for me for necklace making
Chels!! It's Liz from Sumo! I am so glad I found your blog. Sierra found mine, and through hers I found yours. So fun. Looks like you are doing great. The Sumo misses you. (well, I do:) "One dollar make me hollar"! I hope you don't mind me staying in touch by checking in on your blog every so often. P.S. You are a babe and look like a freakin' movie star with the part down the middle and no bangs!
hi chels! we are all getting in touch it seems! i'm glad to find your blog- you guys look beautiful as ever! hope to see you on your next visit? xoxo miss you terribly!
Hey Everyone, it's Chelsie! Matt & I have been married almost 7 years now...but have actually been together over 12! Our sweet, little Munchkin, Ansofie is 16 months now! We live in beautiful Newport Beach, CA and are LOVING IT! Especially because we live so close to both of our parents! We've made many great friends here in Newport, but have not forgotten family and friends in UT! Miss you & Love you all! xoxo
3 comments:
ok, it's definitely time for an updated post. I have sent you a few pics, maybe I need to take a few more...Michelle N said she wanted me to take some of Jenna since Leah gets all the attention, same with Michelle M, I need to take some of Steven. So, we will have to plan a time. I already have the place pinned!
ps-Thursday nite after girls go to bed works for me for necklace making
Chels!! It's Liz from Sumo! I am so glad I found your blog. Sierra found mine, and through hers I found yours. So fun. Looks like you are doing great. The Sumo misses you. (well, I do:) "One dollar make me hollar"! I hope you don't mind me staying in touch by checking in on your blog every so often.
P.S. You are a babe and look like a freakin' movie star with the part down the middle and no bangs!
hi chels! we are all getting in touch it seems! i'm glad to find your blog- you guys look beautiful as ever! hope to see you on your next visit? xoxo miss you terribly!
Post a Comment