Thursday, March 26, 2009

Christmas at D-land Then & Now

My "Babes in Toyland"! ;) love, Love, LOVE "It's a Small World" at Christmastime!! If you've never been, they almost totally change it by decorating each room all "Christmassy" like how that country would celebrate it and, they add "Jingle Bells" along with their main song-"It's A Small World After All". Makes you like the ride again-if you know what I mean. And, it also helps to have a child cause they just stare wide-eyed and take everything in-Anso LOVES it!

Anyway, we went this year (I mean last year '08 of course) before Christmas to take some pics at Disneyland as a Family-because, what an amazing backdrop, right?! Even though it was a cold, misty night, we still managed to get some good shots. Last year ('07) Matt & I did the same thing when I was SUPER prego, and I'm thinking we should make this a yearly tradition-as long as we live so close to Disneyland! Why not?! It was kinda fun to compare each year, so I thought I would share. Here we are, Pre-Anso...and Post-Anso...















Oh, then there's the Castle! So BEAUTIFUL at Christmas!! Absolutely STUNNING!!! I thought they changed it a little bit this last year, but looking closer at these two pictures, nope, I think I was wrong-they look pretty darn similiar don't ya think?! Gorgeous, none the less :)







WOW-my belly was HUGE!!! Pretty cool to compare our little Fam Then & Now! Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Tracy Elder said...

Yay finally an update. I want to do a photo sesh again. Do you think the girls would go for it? Probably not! I was just reading my manual for my camera and got excited!! such a weirdo, huh?

Have fun working tomorrow night. U Suck! J/K. Gotta pay the bills woman!