Sunday, March 1, 2009

Walker Girl!

I forgot to mention when Little Girl first started walking-geese, Chelsie, HUGE milestone!! Well, we were hoping she'd start at Thanksgiving when all the Fam was here...but, nope, didn't happen :( She was standing and holding onto EVERYthing...soooo close, but still no steps on her own! So, sure enough, after everyone was gone, (and of course I forgot to note the exact day) she took her first steps! I do know she was about 11 months though!! It was pretty cool-I was so excited-cause that meant I didn't always have to carry her everywhere-YAY!!!
Auntie Liz and cousin Romey came to visit shortly after she began walking, so we had a blast!




And...OF COURSE we totally spaced getting the first steps on video-DANG IT!!! Oh well, our little Ansofie...is now a "Walker Girl"!!! :-))

3 comments:

Arah Debra said...

What a big girl! I Can't wait to see it for myself. Wish we were coming there soon :-(

Cathy said...

Love all the updates!!! It looks like you were busy blogging these past few days. Anso is so cute! I loved reading all your updates. What a great Mama you are!

Tracy Elder said...

AY AY AY, you know adam will ALWAYS be in, even if we already had 10. Hahaha! Anyways, making clips was fun. K already ripped the butterfly off one. See you manana~