Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ready For Her Close-Up Mr. DeVille



WAY back in the beginning of September (when Ansofie was 7 1/2 months), my friend Tracy was so sweet to do a photo shoot of my little monkey. She is a really good photographer (I personally think), plus, she has the most AWESOME camera-ever!!! So, for these reasons, we happen to capture some great shots! :)


The picture above Tracy photo-shopped to look "antiquey" and also made her blue eyes stand out. I LOVE it!!!


She snapped a few of us playing...




This next one is my Favorite...for a couple reasons...1. Because it's soooo CUTE and 2. I hope one day she will be a Dancer and this reminds me of a Ballerina :)




There were three other shots that turned out absolutely ADORABLE so I had to do something with them. Now, I'm not a "crafty" person-whatsoever-but for some reason I had this idea in my head of how to display these pictures. So, with some help from Tracy and then from our Ward-Meredith and Megan Fry (whose garage is Scrapbook Heaven) and even Matthew!, I was shocked that we actually were able to create this mental image I envisioned!! SO EXCITING!!! I hung it above her bed and had to take a picture to Post on our Blog-I know, I'm a Dork! Hey, it was a proud moment for me :)


2 comments:

Prina Family said...

That is such a cute idea Chels! And it turned out great! She is so perfect and adorable! Love you!

Tracy Elder said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!