Friday, August 15, 2008

Mama's Gone Back to Work

Ansofie with her Nana!

Yes, it's true...I am a "Working Girl" once again-SUCKY!!! What's even SUCKIER is that I am working at a RESTAURANT! And SERVING at that!! No, but seriously, I DEFINITELY DID NOT want to go back to Managing-I just want to go in, make my money, and get out-not deal with the extra hours, the stress and all that, you know?! I really like this place though. It's called Gulfstream. It is different than ANY restaurant I've been at. Its on PCH, close by Fashion Island, right before Corona Del Mar-so it's in a "ritzy" area. It's really nice, formal but kinda relaxed, awesome patio, yummy food (seafood, salads, sandwiches, steaks), expensive-it's PERFECT! Except, I am stuck working lunches for a little while (low man on the totem pole)-so, it's hard because Matt's at work too during the day. Lucky for us, his Mom can help us out and watch Anso when we need her-we feel so blessed!!! She is THE BEST!!! As much as it's absolutely KILLED me to have to leave her...I know she is in good hands. Gotta do what we gotta do, right?!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is so adorable! So good you have someone to look after her.