Friday, February 27, 2009

An-No & K K

LOL-I love this picture of Ansofie & Kaelin...let me explain. In early Nov, I got to babysit Kaelin while Tracy & Adam were at work one Fri. It was only for a couple hours but, geese, you would think it was all day with how pooped I was afterward! Maybe it was the walk I took them on that put me over the edge...um, idk, with Anso in the Bjorn (at 10 months) while pushing K in the umbrella stroller all around the block until the sun set...that was quite a little workout!!




And this was after I had been working all day (that's why I look so cute-NOT) plus we had taken Anso to the doctor that am for her 10 month check-up with all those nasty shots! Usually she takes it like a champ, but, it was the weirdest thing, I gave her that bottle before Kaelin came over (around 3), and she NEVER stopped sucking it till like 8-9 that pm!! Craziest thing-haha!

All in all, the girls and I did have alot of fun! It was just an interesting AND exhausting experience-you know, getting a taste of having 2 youngin's who are so close in age!! I definitely give props to those Moms who do it-WOW!!!

What do you think, Trac, time for another one?? Come on...LET'S DO IT! You know Adam's in-hahaha...AY AY AY!!!




No comments: