Saturday, June 14, 2008

I DID IT...I FINALLY DID IT!!!

After much coersion and coaxing, I decided it was time to give in and set up a blog for our growing, little family already. No really, I AM glad to be doing this, because, to be perfectly honest, I absolutely LOVE to read up on all of my friends' blogs! They are sooooo adorable AND interesting, and what a great way to keep in touch w/ everyone! Seriously, I have been HORRIBLE about calling all of you, I know I have. It's been REALLY tough...I barely even call my mom! It's not that Anso is so hard to handle, it's just, I haven't figured out how to NOT spoil her (mainly putting her down so I can actually get things done)! Yes, our little Munchkin definitely "Rules the Roost". She's just so darn cute, we can't help it! I mean, how do you resist that face? (see above...haha)

1 comment:

Tracy Elder said...

Wow, someone was up late last night figuring out the ol blog stuff. (I can tell because it says you posted at 1:57 AM.) I am not a stalker, i promise..hehe

Ok. love the first post and pic and look forward to many many many more...

See ya manana~